Many people like chubby cheeks because chubby cheeks may make you look younger and like a beautiful baby. It also helps the women hide their age. That is why the people with narrow cheeks are often interested in how to get chubby cheeks naturally without gaining weight.
And, here are some remedies for how to get chubby cheeks naturally without gaining weight that you should know. Now we will see some Ways On How To Get Chubby Cheeks Naturally which i quote from vkool.com.
People drink milk not only to improve health but also use milk to care skin. This ingredient especially moisturize your skin because it contains proteins, minerals, and vitamins that you can take advantage of this way to get chubby cheeks permanently. You should do the methods once each day to get the best effect. The methods are:
Get some cold milk and massage your cheeks for 15 minutes, then leave it for more 5 minutes and rinse off with warm water.
Another option is to drink 2 cups of low-fat or skim milk daily.
Learn more: 33 Healthy Herbs For Remedies Antifungal On Your Body and Natural Recipe Food
2. Carb Rich Foods
What are carb rich foods? They are the foods that contain good amount of carbohydrates such as pasta, rice, and bread if you desire to add more energy for cheeks and improve skin layer, you should eat carb rich foods much more. Carbohydrates can improve your health and make your body more energy. As the result, your lower carbohydrate foods will burn fats and make your skin look weak. If you really want to get fuller cheeks, carb rich foods are really helpful and natural ways you should try to eat more frequently. There are a lot of other tips on how to get chubby cheeks naturally without gaining weight listed in this article, so keep reading to learn more.
3. Pinch Your Cheeks
Along with using foods and other prevalent elements, exercise is also a good choice if you want to learn how to get chubby cheeks naturally. Now, you should follow this direction for detail and you should do it more regularly whenever you have free time.
• You pinch your cheeks gently up and down in both sides.
• Following this method, you will make your cheeks look plumper and make your skin look brighter.
• Do it every day for the desired result.
One of the most effective tips on how to get chubby cheeks is to use honey. This ingredient is very useful for moisturizing skin as it looks plumper and healthier. Honey includes antioxidants that can keep your skin stay healthy and remove toxins really well. To use honey for chubby cheeks, you should follow this instruction:
• Firstly, you blend some papaya pieces and mix it with a teaspoon of honey.
• Apply the mixture on your cheeks for 10 minutes.
• Rinse off with lukewarm water.
• You should do this treatment once each day in each morning.
• Alternatively, you can mix a cup of warm water with a tablespoon of honey and drink it once per day.
5. Use Oils
Essential oils or natural oils are healthy products not only for your health but also for your skin. Natural oils can make your skin moist, healthy, and fresh. By using oils, your cheeks will look lumpier and more beautiful. Here is the way to use oils for chubby cheeks:
• Add oils into your diet every day such as olive oil, canola oil, and coconut oil, which are added in almost salad dishes and other delicious recipes.
• You also can use avocado oil, almond oil, olive oil, coconut oil to massage gently after exfoliating your cheeks.
6. Try Facial Yoga
Facial yoga is known as the best way to possess chubby cheeks. It is also helpful for creating collagen and elastin that are very necessary for perfect skin and lifting hollow cheeks. Facial yoga is rather easy to do. Firstly, you need to sit in a chair with straight back and relax your shoulder. After that, open the mouth lightly and make sure that your lower and upper are curl so as to cover your front row of teeth. At the same time, pull the corners of mouth back close to the molar teeth. Move the chin forward slightly. Keep the position of your face for 30 seconds in order to make the muscles in the cheeks and mouth stretch and release slowly to make your face become normal after finishing.
7. Change Your Habits
Your habits might be the reason that causes your cheek weaker. I can list some of common lifestyles you have and you should avoid using it excessively:
• Drinking and smoking are not only dangerous to your health, but they are also very harmful for your skin, especially, those habits will damage your skin shortly and darken your cheeks. These habits will lose elasticity of skin and make your skin look sharper and less active.
• Avoid eating foods or products including turmeric because it can make your skin look drier.
• Protect your cheeks with sunscreen whenever going out to avoid sun damage.
• Read more: 15 Healthy Tips Diet And Natural Herbs To Fight Endometriosis
8. Remove Makeup
You need to remove makeup layer on your cheeks every day by makeup remover or a cleansing cloth. You can choose some natural removers to get rid of makeup before sleeping at night.
• You might not make up whenever going out, let do it.
• You should avoid wearing makeup if possible. The reason is that your skin needs to breathe and feel convenient.
• Also, you should not wear heavy creams and liquid foundation to make your cheeks look brighter.
9. Drink Enough Water
Drinking water will be one of the simplest tips on how to get chubby cheeks. Water is vital for your life and everyone needs to eat enough water for body health. You should drink at least 8 glasses of water each day to keep moist for your body and your cheeks. Do you know that every part of your body needs water to live? As the consequence, you do not pass this liquid for chubbier cheeks. Along with water, you also can get more liquids through meals. Eating more fruits and vegetables is also a smart and cheap way for fuller cheeks.
10. Moisturize Your Cheeks
If you really want to have plump cheeks, you absolutely have to moisturize your cheeks or facial skin. Specifically, you do as the following instruction:
• You can use mild cream or facial lotion to moisturize your cheeks after taking bath or washing face. Let it dry naturally.
• You also can moisturize your cheeks with some other natural ingredients such as olive oil, coconut oil, almond oil, etc.
• You can moisturize your skin before bedtime daily.
11. Eat Healthy Foods
Your strong body will depend on foods you eat every day. Foods contain vital vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants for your body development as well as make your cheeks look healthy. If you honestly want to get fuller cheeks naturally, you need to eat healthy foods to add fat for your cheeks like oats, cheese, milk, carrots, apple, olive oil, honey, avocadoes, nuts, seeds, healthy fats, etc. You totally can eat those foods as healthy snacks to improve health and care your skin. Continue reading the next part of this writing, if you want to discover other effective ways on how to get chubby cheeks naturally without gaining weight.
read more: 10 Healthy food Benefits Of Fruite Strawbery for your Healthy
12. Blow Balloons
Blowing balloons is one of the effective remedies to make the cheeks muscles. It is very easy to do. You only need to blow into a balloon with the mouth and hold the puff-up cheeks for about 1 minute. After that, let the air out of the mouth. You should repeat this action 5 or 6 times a day.
13. Shea Butter And Sugar
Fatty acids in Shea butter can help to enhance the elasticity of the skin on the cheeks. Vitamin E in Shea butter is also useful for tightening the skin. Sugar is considered as a gentle exfoliant that can remove dead skin cells on the cheeks that may make the skin get dull and gaunt. All things you need to do are to mix about 250ml melted Shea butter with 185 ml granulated sugar and keep this mixture refrigerated until you get a solid mixture. Wash the face with lukewarm water and use it to apply to the face with using gentle circular motions. Forget it for about 5 minutes and wash it out with lukewarm water after that. Do it daily before taking bath. Alternatively, you can rub some Shea butter on your cheeks and massage with circular motion for about 10 minutes. Keep it 15 minutes on your skin and rinse it out after that. This option should be used only several times a week.
14. Glycerin And Rose Water
This mixture of glycerin and rose water should be used before going to bed. Glycerin can help to maintain the skin hydrated, and rose water is useful for hydrating dry skin. Its mild antiseptic properties help to keep the skin looks clean and healthy. Both glycerin and rose water are very good for nourishing the skin of the cheeks thanks to moisturizing properties. The usage is to combine equal amounts of rose water and glycerin and use this mixture to massage on the cheeks before going to bed and wash it out with lukewarm water in the next morning. This solution should be use once a day.
Besides using these tricks, you also should avoid harmful habits that have negative effect on your skin such as smoking, drinking, and some foods contain turmeric powder because they will make your skin look like drier. The above include some safe and effective remedies for how to get chubby cheeks naturally without gaining weight.
It is rather amazing when fenugreek is used for getting chubby and firm cheeks. Vitamins and antioxidants in fenugreek can help to combat free-radical damage and contribute to get a smooth and healthy skin. Its usage for getting chubby cheeks is to combine a tablespoon of fenugreek with a little water to get a thick paste. Take the paste to apply on the cheeks and massage your cheeks gently. Wash it out of your skin after leaving it on for about 10 minutes. Repeat this way once a day.
16. Olive Oil
Healthy and monounsaturated fats in olive oil can help to keep the skin healthy and supple. Olive oil is also considered as a perfect moisturizer for dry skin and makes the skin softer and smoother. In addition, olive oil can contribute to protect against wrinkles and fine lines. You only need to consume a tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil daily or massage your cheeks directly with warm olive oil for about 5 to 10 minutes. Repeat this option twice a day to get a good result.
17. Aloe Vera
With its natural skin-tightening properties, aloe vera is one of the good items helps you say good bye to sagging cheeks, reduce inflammation, and enhance your skin elasticity. In addition, aloe vera contains the antioxidants that help to protect your skin against damage caused by free radicals and impulse the process of producing collagen so as to make your skin look younger and smoother. With aloe vera, you only need to take aloe vera gel to massage your cheeks for about 10 minutes. Wait for more 10 minutes and wash it out with lukewarm water. Repeat this twice a day. Alternatively, you can take 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel to make a juice and drink it once a day in every morning.
Apple is one of the effective ways for how to get chubby cheeks without gaining weight. A lot of nutrients and vitamins in apple are useful for the skin. It also contains antioxidants and vitamins that can contribute to protect against tissue damage and wrinkles. Especially, it contains collagen and elastin that are necessary for nourishing skin. For this remedy, you can mix apple with carrot and lime juice to get a new juice and drink it every morning. Both carrot and lemon also contain vitamins A, B, and C and antioxidants that can nourish your skin. Anti-inflammatory properties in carrot can be useful for revitalizing the skin.
Now we will see some of these exercises you can follow. which i quote from goodhealthacademy.com
1. Cheek Pressing
Pick a part of your cheekbone along with flesh.
Place middle fingers of either hand at the top of your cheekbone and place thumb in the middle of the cheek where dimples are present.
Press the flesh downwards away from eyes, while pressing down make sure you open your mouth slightly.
Hold this pose and count to five and repeat this process at least 10 times.
Follow this exercise every other day to get chubby cheeks.
2. Facial Yoga
Facial Yoga is one of the best exercise you can do to form chubby cheeks by getting rid of flat skin. Proper yoga will make the skin to produce both collagen and elastin, both of them will make the skin more firm and help to plump up and shed off flat cheeks.
• Just beneath the apex of your cheekbones, place both forefingers in line near your nostrils. Make little outward circles in the cheek for 1-2 minutes.
• Now place both forefingers on either side of your nose, somewhere near your lips. Do small circular massages with your fingers for 2 minutes.
• Place both forefingers on to the edges of your jaw. Continue massaging in circular motion for 2 minutes.
• Follow this effective facial yoga few times a day.
3. Push Up
push up for chubby cheeks
• Open your mouth slightly and roll your lips in and under your teeth.
• Place your forefingers just above the tops of your cheeks.
• Apply little pressure with your forefingers. Lift the cheek muscles towards your forehead.
• Repeat this procedure at least 3 times a day for better results.
4. Upper Cheek Exercise
Sit down and pose your mouth into an O shape. Place the upper and lower lips as far as possible. Press your lips against your teeth.
• Place your forefingers on the sides of face, slowly move them towards the middle of face. Put more pressure on the middle of the face.
• Gently place forefingers on top of the cheekbones.
• Try to have a smiling face, which will help to shift cheek muscles under your forefingers.
• Repeat the exercise for 10-15 times a day for effective results.
5. Moisturize Cheeks
If fuller cheeks is what you are wishing for, you absolutely have to moisturize your cheeks or skin. You can use either mild creams or facial lotions to keep your cheeks moisturized after washing face. Leave it alone to dry naturally. Natural oils like olive oil, coconut oil and almond oil can also moisturize your cheeks to a great extend.
It is true that following the above mentioned exercises on a routine basis will help you achieve chubby cheeks by being at home. But there are some dietary pattern, which could make your cheeks bubblier if consumed in right proportion. Here we will discuss about such food items that could bring surprisingly good results in getting cheeky chubs.
How Habits Decides Your Cheek Size?
Sometimes it will be your habits that causes saggy cheeks. Some of the lifestyles that could affect your cheeks are :
• Drinking & Smoking are not only dangerous for health, but also affects our skin. These bad habits will damage your skin and darken your cheeks. This will eventually lead the skin to become less active and thinner.
• Consuming foods which is rich in turmeric is found to be harmful as they can make the skin more drier.
• Protect you face with a sunscreen while going out to prevent yourself from sun rays.
So make sure you keep a check on all the habits you are following. Some of them will be affecting your body even without your knowledge. So it is important to take some precautions while trying to get chubby cheeks.
6. Precautions You Need To Consider :
• Intake of olive oil to your food and this will make your cheeks even brighter and active.
• Make sure you limit the consumption of food which is rich in turmeric powder.
• Consume food items like pista, badam and cashew nut on a daily basis.
• Drink enough amount of water a day, this will help to keep your body hydrated.
• Apply sunscreen lotions while going out to protect the skin from harmful UV rays.
Besides using these tricks, you should also avoid harmful habits that have negative effect on your skin like smoking, drinking and other things that will make your skin look drier. The above mentioned tips include some safe and effective remedies that could help you achieve chubby cheeks naturally.
Have you ever followed any of the above mentioned tips? If yes, please feel free to share your feedback with us. If you know any other successful methods to achieve chubby cheeks, share it with us using comment